Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Official Selection" - kenrg @ Disney

As I've mentioned before, I've sent out Gravehunting With Steve: A Journey Beneath Los Angeles to several film festivals, and have been eagerly awaiting news from any of them. This is from a message that appeared in my email late last night:
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your film has passed our three round screening process and is now an "Official Selection" of the 2009 INDIE FEST USA at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California.

Don’t forget to mark your calendar for the festival dates, August 22nd – 28th, 2009. There are many exciting changes this year, more events, seminars and let’s not forget the opening night reception and the closing night awards show and Gala! Plus our concert series, Special Guests and Celebrities.
So, I guess this will be the official public premiere of the finished film! I'll keep you all posted when they announce the final schedule and I know the exact date and time of the showing.

Here's the one minute preview (full film is 24 minutes):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed